High-speed trains run frequently on Shenzhen–Xiamen Railway, which is an important coastal rail line linking Guangdong and Fujian Provinces. All bullet trains run during daytime. It takes 3 to 4 hours for Shenzhen–Xiamen high-speed trains to travel 514 kilometers (319 miles), with the top speed of 200 kph (124 mph).
There are more than 40 pairs of bullet trains traveling between Xiamen and Shenzhen. They operate at different train stations in both cities. In Xiamen, high-speed trains terminate at Xiamen and Xiamen North railway stations. In Shenzhen, they operate at Shenzhen North and Futian railway stations.
Basic Information of Shenzhen–Xiamen Railway
- Opened: 2013
- Distance: 514 kilometers (319 miles)
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- Terminals: Shenzhen North Railway Station, Futian Railway Station, Xiamen North Railway Station, Xiamen Railway Station
- Main stops: Shenzhen, Huizhou, Chaoshan, Xiamen
Shenzhen to Xiamen High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on July 7th, 2019)
|D682||06:40||10:15||3 h 35 min|
|D2282||09:21||13:07||3 h 46 min|
|D2318||11:49||15:28||3 h 39 min|
|G3002||15:10||18:23||3 h 13 min|
|D2330||16:59||20:45||3 h 46 min|
|D686||18:07||21:54||3 h 47 min|
|G3008||20:03||23:52||3 h 49 min|
1. There are more than 40 bullet trains from Shenzhen to Xiamen, departing from 06:40 to 20:03, with the interval time of 20 minutes. Trains listed above are some of them. Check Shenzhen to Xiamen up-to-date high-speed train schedules.
2. Shenzhen – Xiamen bullet trains operate at different railway stations in both cities. Please double check which station your train departs from/arrives at.
Also see Shenzhen train schedules.
Xiamen to Shenzhen High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on July 7th, 2019)
|D2315||07:42||11:18||3 h 36 min|
|G3001||10:06||13:13||3 h 7 min|
|D673||11:53||15:40||3 h 47 min|
|D687||14:00||17:42||3 h 42 min|
|D2305||15:38||19:08||3 h 20 min|
|D3107||17:56||21:31||3 h 35 min|
|D671||19:56||23:22||3 h 26 min|
There are 46 bullet trains traveling from Xiamen to Shenzhen. The departure time is from 07:35 to 19:56. Trains listed above are some of them. Click here to check up-to-date Xiamen to Shenzhen high-speed train timetables.
Shenzhen – Xiamen High-Speed Train Ticket Prices
Second class: US$27–30 (180–198.5 CNY) per ticket
First class: US$42–46 (288–313 CNY) per ticket
Business class: US$80 (540 CNY) per ticket
1. The ticket fares vary according to trains’ different terminals.
2. Trains operate at Shenzhen North Railway Station and Xiamen North Railway Station have the cheapest fares. Ticket fares for trains between Shenzhen North Railway Station and Xiamen Railway Station are more expensive. Ticket fares for trains between Futian Railway Station and Xiamen Railway Station is the most expensive.
3. Business class is only available on two pairs of G trains: G1601/G1602 and G1609/G1610. Other trains only have first and second classes available.
Also read China train seat classes.
How to Get to Train Stations
Shenzhen North Railway Station
Shenzhen North Railway Station is the terminus for many high-speed trains to and from Shenzhen. It is a long distance from downtown but conveniently connected to other parts of the city by Shenzhen Subway. Subway Line 4 and Line 5 pass through Shenzhen North Railway Station.
Futian Railway Station
Futian Railway Station is the terminus for Shenzhen Subway Line 11, which is directly connected to Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport. Subway Line 2 and Line 3 also pass through Futian Railway Station.
Xiamen North Railway Station
Xiamen North Railway Station is further from the city center than Xiamen Railway Station. It can be reached by Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Line 1, Line 6 and Line 494. It is also connected to extensive bus network by several bus routes. Currently, there is no subway service in the city of Xiamen. In the future, Xiamen Subway Line 1 and Line 4 will pass through Xiamen North Railway Station.
Xiamen Railway Station
Xiamen Railway Station is located at the city center and closed to main tourist attractions. It is easily accessed by BRT and numerous bus routes. Xiamen Airport Express Line 5 connects Xiamen Railway Station with the airport directly.
Cities along the Way
Cities along the Shenzhen – Xiamen Railway include:
In Guangdong Province: Huizhou (Huizhou South Railway Station, Huidong Railway Station), Houmen, Shanwei, Lufeng, Kuitan, Puning, Chaoyang, Shantou, Chaoshan, Raoping and Zhao’an
In Fujian Province: Yunxiao, Zhangpu, Zhangzhou and Jiaomei in Fujian Province.
This is a place for show life about china, If these articles help you life better in china, Welcome to share this website to your friends, Or you can post questions about china life in FAQ, We will help you to find the right answer.